Monday, September 24, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

I have never "blogged" in my life. I don't even like the word "blog". However, after discovering the Living Proof Ministries (from here on, "LPM") blog, I found myself intrigued by the world of bloggers. All these women who love the Lord (most are from the Lone Star state) manage to make very ordinary experiences seem exciting and fun. I wondered if I too, could make a trip to the grocery store morph into a hilarious posting. Let's see if I can measure up to the fabulous Texas women who have mastered the art of blogging. In order to make blogging a success, one must have "real" friends that actually coment and read their blogs. I believe that if we join together, we can create a wildly successful and entertaining blogosphere that might, dare I say, trump the Texas bloggers! I mean, they do say Virginia is the mother of Texas. Is anybody with me?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I LOVE it. Blogosphere INDEED! May this be the start of a grand and illustrious blog. I am totally IN!