Saturday, October 27, 2007

And The Winner Is...

Dwangela! With a record breaking FOUR VOTES the winner of our halloween costume poll is Dwight and Angela. I have two reactions to this outcome. One, excitment because I love Dwight and Angela and that is who I voted for. Two, I am disgruntled with the fact that I got only four votes, one of which was myself. This means that only three people voted! Now here is the sad part...there are probably only three people that read my blog. OR, there a couple more but they are just shy. Well, be shy no longer! Let your presence on this blog be known! I want people to comment...in fact I beg you to comment!

Get excited for pics of our halloween costumes coming soon!

6 comments:

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

I'm hoping to see Dwangela THIS TUES at Justin's costume party! Can't wait!

Christa said...

So, this is quite funny that you all have this costume... my FAMILY actually called to recommend this as a great 'fit' for Beau and myself. I think it hit a little to close to home for Beau, who actually shows Dwight tendencies and is in denial about his natural Dwightness.

shannon said...

Hi Mal! Lindsey just showed me your blog! I love it! I will now read regularly and comment regularly!

Teri said...

I will comment. You have a perfectly wonderful blog, the most beautiful, thought provoking blog I have ever read. Can you tell I am her mother? I am a little in the dark about this one, I guess you had to be there. Looking forward to more brilliance from my sweet baby girl.

Grams said...

Good Morning Andrews, I tried to vote for stuffing for Thanksgiving and said web page couldn't be found?

Love, Grams