Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shop Til You Drop

Last weekend I had an amazing time at Tysons Galleria with my mom, older sister, my mom's bff and her daughter! We had a blast. It was such fun girl time (even though I missed the hubs soo much). If any of you make your way up to Tysons this season, you must hit up Anthropologie. They have some adorable stuff in right now! I wish I took more pictures, but I only came away with a few and then my camera died. Darn. Here's what I got.


Nothing like starting the day with a little bucks.

Megan, Me, Lindsey

Success at Anthro!!!

We should totally make this an annual thing! :)

2 comments:

Lindsey Burke said...

Hey girl hey! That is my new favorite phrase. I loooove the pictures. They look awesome. Glad my hair is looking good in them! I am so happy for you and Jax and his new job. That is a-w-e-s-o-m-e. :)

Jaime said...

The only thing that's missing from this photo is ME. Just kidding. Can't wait to shop some more tommorow when we commence on our capital city of Richmond. Slight downgrade from the Galleria, but I'll take it.