Monday, November 26, 2007

Things I'm Thankful For

1. My Savior, Jesus Christ, who by his sacrifice on the cross, provided me the opportunity to have fellowship with the Father.
2. A husband who loves the Lord and who loves me. I absolutely adore him.
3. My family that is safe and healthy that also knows the love of Christ.
4. A church family that has truly become our real family here in Charlottesville. They have shown me what biblical community looks like.

Those are the top four. As promised, here are some pics from our first Thanksgiving as a married couple. We were at Jackson's parents house on Smith Mountain Lake. It was a great time. Almost the whole family was there.


Jackson showing me how to shoot the 22


Not that I need any help!


Cute


Jordon, showing us all how to do the "Soulja Boy" dance


Jackson & Braydon


Right before Thanksgiving Dinner


The Whole Gang: Britt, Aaron, Betty Ashton, Jiewon, Braydon, Jackson, Me, Jordon


Beau, Betty Ashton and Aaron's dog


Moses ("Samson right?")


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

3 comments:

Jaime Campbell said...

Rival to AJ, no doubt! I love that the title to one of the pictures was "cute". You are ridiculous. :) I can't wait to juxtapose your magazine worthy pics with our heinous ones. Blog on, sister! :)

Lindsey Burke said...

These pics are awesome!! Thanks for much for posting them! I want dogs just like Beau and Samson, right??!! Haha, I'm so glad I got to see that stud Moses in a pic finally. Keep the pics and posts coming :)

Lindsey Burke said...

These pics are awesome!! Thanks for much for posting them! I want dogs just like Beau and Samson, right??!! Haha, I'm so glad I got to see that stud Moses in a pic finally. Keep the pics and posts coming :)