Saturday, December 29, 2007

Delinquent

I'm sorry I've been so delinquent with my blogging. Life has been busy. But that is not an excuse for failing to blog in a MONTH! Pathetic. Here are some highlights from the past month:

Babysitting Nightmare: While I was babysitting this little boy, he decided he wanted to go run off and cut his hair. Chunks of golden locks were covering the acid-stained concrete kitchen floors. Panic.

Gingerbread Decorating: I was intending to post these picture weeks ago, but blogger.com is not letting me upload my pictures!. I was going to post pics of our 5th Annual Gingerbread Decorating Party. Every year, my Aunt Amy comes over to my parents' house and makes Gingerbread houses with my sisters and I. This year was so much fun. We had Lindsey, Cristina (Lindsey's friend), Shannon, Me and Destiny (my mom and Shannon's mentee). We had a blast! I will post pics when I can.

First Married Christmas: It was awesome. We had a great time and gave each other iPhones for Christmas. In August. I don't think we will do that again. It's not very festive.

We're buying a house: Yay! We are really really excited about this. The house is going to be awesome and it has so much potential. But of course, it is going to take a LOT of work! So I'm preparing to "roll up my sleeves" and get to work.

That's pretty much it. I am trying to fix the no picture thing. This was just a quick blog to redeem myself from the pit of blog despair and from the condemnation I have been receiving.

I will post something fun with pictures as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Lindsey Burke said...

I am so glad you are back. I pray that Blogger will allow you to grace us with some pictures ASAP. I am coming to visit you tomorrow!!