Sunday, January 27, 2008

We're Flipping That House!

If you have been wondering why my blogging has been so lackluster lately...you can blame this! Jackson and I bought a wonderful home this month that is adorable wtih TONS of potential...but it needs a lot of work (think extreme home makeover/flip that house). For the past 3 weeks we have been busting down walls, tearing down porches, tiling bathrooms, installing light fixtures, painting bedrooms etc, etc. It has been so much fun to see the house transform, but it can also be stressful. I am really lucky my husband is so handy he an do a lot of the work himself. We have been so busy and so tired that the last thing I think about during my free time is blogging. So, my apologies...but feast your eyes on some random pics of the house. You will LOVE the before/after pics. It is going to be dramatic!


1607 Cambridge Circle


Don't be fooled, the inside is the bad part!


That is our kitchen/dining room


The icky bathroom


Jackson's beautiful tile work


Stay tuned for more fabulous pics! And if you love home improvement projects give us a call, you are more than welcome to come over and help :) We plan on moving in at the end of February so we will be really busy for about a month. Bear with me!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I want more pictures!! That tile is amazing! :) I'm so proud of you all. I can't wait to see the finished product and help you with your flower beds this spring.

KreativeMix said...

Wow!!! You guys have done an amazing job!!! Its great.