Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We've Got News!

I'm pregnant!!! Jackson and I are so thrilled to announce that we will become a family of three this November (or maybe December). We found out a couple weeks ago that I am pregnant, I am almost 6 weeks pregnant and am due November 27th (Thanksgiving Day)! I will definitely have more to blog about now that we are expecting a little bundle of joy. So far, I've been feeling pretty good. I've been more tired than usual, but haven't felt nauseated or anything. I'm hoping that it doesn't hit in the next couple weeks. My first doctor's appointment is April 23rd, where I will have my first ultrasound. I'm excited.
I will conclude this post with the first BELLYSHOT! Don't worry Grams, they won't be grotesque! I just wanted to chronicle the belly starting from the beginning so we took a picture last night.

Lindsey--I will also be doing the floating fetus thing at the bottom of my blog, I can't help myself. Laugh it up.



6 WEEKS PREGNANT




This is Caroline, our pastor's daughter, we hope our baby is as cute as her :)

5 comments:

We Are Portico said...

Wow, she really is cute!
Jenn

Kazilar said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

We Are Portico said...

Did you decide to go w/ Dr. T? -Jen S.

Lindsey Burke said...

Now that you are with child I expect for you to step up your blogging! Can't wait to see a little Andrews/Rigell hybrid munchkinator!!

christina said...

I couldn't be more excited about the little one on the way! My sister is due the same exact day as you! Congratulations Mallory!