Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lucy

After much delay, here are the pictures of our newest familly member, Lucy Isabelle Andrews. Lucy is a 3 month old Puggle (a pug/beagle hybrid). She is adorable and we've fallen in love with her! But she does keep us very busy. I feel like I've already become a mom now that I'm constantly thinking about her and her needs. She is definitely in a time consuming stage right now. We're into our second week of potty training and it's going pretty well.

Here's some pics of the puggle








I'm sure my neighbors are all annoyed with my high pitched praises whenever Lucy "eliminates" outside. They hear "Good Girl Lucy!! That's a goood giiirrll" probably 10 times a day. Poor people, my apologies. I hope she will start getting it soon and we will be fully potty trained in a few weeks.

Wish me luck!

Belly Shots and a Baby Update coming soon!

3 comments:

Lindsey Burke said...

These pictures make me want a puppy real bad!

Jaime said...

Snuggle the puggle!! I am crazy about Lucy!!

Anonymous said...

Aww a puggle! In college I lived with a girl who had a baby puggle but she neglected it. It was really sad but I am so glad to see a happy puggle!

-Random Visitor-