Friday, June 6, 2008

15 Week Belly Shot



After a couple requests, here is my 15 week belly shot! It probably doesn't look that much bigger than the 13 weeks, but I am starting to feel things getting a little bit tighter. Most of pants are pretty low rise, so I don't feel that much different in those. The stuff I have that comes up to my waist is starting to feeling a little snug. Also, tight shirts look kind of unflattering right now so I've been trying to wear stuff that fits a little looser. When I am wearing a loose shirt you can't see anything. But from what I've heard/seen/observed most people are showing pretty significantly by 18-20 weeks, so in the next few weeks I should blow up. I still haven't done any maternity shopping yet, but I'm thinking I'll probably get a couple more loose shirts in the next few weeks.

That's more than you ever wanted to know about my growing belly.

Liz--I hope this picture will suffice, if you need more "evidence"...I can try to arrange a photo session.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

In the next few weeks I should blow up...

priceless.

Lindsey Burke said...

Lookin good Marta! I just saw a girl at school today who I did not even realize was pregnant. She is 18 weeks along and just a little tiny mini basketball size bump. So cute! So yes, your predictions are probably right on and in the next few weeks you should "blow up." What a lovely image.

MeghanDarlson said...

LOVE IT! I want to know everything about your baby belly.... You are too cute. Don't buy maternity clothes too soon, they look strange until you really nead to wear them. Yea! for being the 2nd trimester. I can't wait till you find out the gender :)

Lindsey Burke said...

Can we have more pics of your house please? Bertha keeps raving about how wonderful it looks and I really don't want to have to wait 2 more weeks to see it! Do some photo-journalism please!