Sunday, July 13, 2008

Parks' Nursery

I've finally found what I want for Parks' nursery...I think. I am obsessed with the new line from Restoration Hardware- Baby & Child. It is so gorgeous and chic. It captured exactly what I wanted in a nursery. I wanted something classic and elegant and something that I wouldn't get tired of. I didn't want anything that looked cartoonish. I've settled on bedding from Restoration Hardware and furniture (crib and changing table) from Pottery Barn.

Here is what I've picked for the bedding:



And this is what I've picked for the crib:



Here are some of my favorite accessories that I've picked for the nursery:










I absolutely cannot wait to start putting his room together! I can tell it is going to be my favorite room in the house. I want it to look perfect. I'll post pictures as the nursery comes together.

2 comments:

THE DARLSON'S said...

I fell in love with that crib from pottery barn while I was PG I wanted it for a boy but Adalie was a girl so she got white :) Have you seen it in the store? I think it is even more gorgeous in person.

Jaime said...

That Moses basket is out of control. I love ALL of it. I especially love those prints. I shall nanny for you whenever, darling!