Sunday, September 21, 2008

It Is Finished.

I have finally picked new bedding. There's no turning back and no returning this time. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions! I really appreciated it. I ended up going with Serena and Lily's "Graham" Bedding. It was something Jackson and I both loved (a difficult accomplishment). I will post pictures of the nursery when we get things all set up. I've got a shower this coming Saturday and then the Saturday after that! I'm so excited :)

Here's a picture of the bedding.

4 comments:

Lindsey Burke said...

I pronounce that bedding fabu!!!

Grams said...

I agree, I love it.
Lindsey, were you really on the computer at 4:43AM?????

Jaime said...

So much for the Target' I see...

Very fancy! Parks will be the best rested Partor's kid I know! Mamma likes!

Megan said...

I am obsessed with the new bedding, its perfect!