Friday, November 21, 2008

Cool Stuff

Now that I pretty much just sit at home waiting to go into labor...I have some free time on my hands. I try to occupy myself and in the process I have discovered some really cool things that I wanted to share with the blogosphere!

The first one is a website called etsy. Some of you may have already known about this, but it is a site for people to sell hand-made stuff. They have some really really cool things on the site. A lot of them are very "anthropologie-esque" (like the store). They also have tons of cool wall decals and wall decor. If you are looking for a Christmas gift or something cool for your house, you should check it out. The prices are pretty reasonable too. This picture is a wall decal that I thought was cute.



Also, I found a great idea for an inexpensive Christmas gift! If you live in Cville...you might be getting one of these from me...sorry for spoiling the suprise. Whole Foods has made a list of all of these fun little recipes that you can make and put in a glass mason jar and has already made cute printable recipe tags explaining how to make the recipe. Go here for a list of what you can make. Also, it's completely free to print out the cute tags! So all you need are the ingredients and some cute festive ribbon and voila, you have a little Christmas gift! I think I'm going to do the Cinnamon Pancake recipe. I thought this was a chic, homemade gift....I mean, anything with "Whole Foods" on it has to be chic, right?



Ok, that's it. I have another appt with Wolanski on Monday if I don't go into labor by then (which I am PRAYING I do...you can pray too please!). I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

christa said...

I think we need a "grand finale" baby belly photo. :-)