Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 weeks old!

I know, I know...I've deprived you of pictures for over a week! Shameful. Baby boy is growing and doing great! I can't believe he is three weeks old. He even had his first growth spurt. I finally figured this out on the second day he was wanting to eat every hour or hour and a half. He's still sleeping really well at night, although not quite "through the night". We're working on getting on a routine so right now he goes to bed around 10 and sleeps until 2 or 3 and then I feed him and then he sleeps again until 6 or 7. So it's really not bad at all. I haven't been out of the house much at all but tomorrow I will be taking him to church for the first time. This will be a huge accomplishment for me to get him up and fed and get myself ready and get him into the car and everything all by myself and all before 11 am! Wish me luck!

Here are some pics of the last week and half, including visits from Auntie Bryceleigh and my mom (grandmother name tbd). I think he is looking like a hybrid of Jackson and I. He looks a lot like my baby pictures, but I think he may have Jackson's nose and eyes...I can't wait to see what color they turn out to be.















6 comments:

Jaime said...

he is such a little peanut. Everyone looks amazing, including grannie! I can't wait to babysit. As soon as you are ready, WE WANT TO WATCH HIM!! :)

Grams said...

Mallory, you look wonderful. Thank you for the pictures. Parks has beautifu eyes. Can't wait to see him in about a week. Love to all.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I simply love him. I can just feel his sweet little bod in my arms. :)

Lindsey Burke said...

LOVE the new pictures of Parks! He is such a well-formed baby ;) I'm so glad Auntie Jocelyn got to come and visit him. Miss you. Bring the bambino to VB soon please!

THE DARLSON'S said...

I have no idea who he looks like but he is gorgeous!

hillery said...

its official. he's a lil shuuuuug. i want to play with him (and never give him back). he is beyond beautiful!!!! what an angel