Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bringing Home Baby

I'm back! I am sorry it has taken me days to post more pictures of our bundle of joy! I know some of you are very anxious to see more pics. As you can imagine, life has been a little different lately and blogging has been the last thing on my mind.

I think I will write more later on my delivery and labor experience, but for now I will just say that it was amazing and I understand what women mean now when they say giving birth is the most incredible thing you will ever do. My friend Melissa, the mother of two sweet little boys, told me that there are places in your heart that you don't know exist until you have a baby. She is so right. I love this little guy more than anything. I am in such baby bliss. I just stare at him and smile. I could also go on and on about what an amazing father Jackson is. He helps with everything. Diapers, clothes, helping me feed, baths...you name it, and he does it! He is so involved and engaged. I couldn't imagine how things would be without his constant help and support. I feel so blessed to have been given a sweet, perfect little boy and an amazing, servant-leader husband.

Here are some pictures of our first few days at home, starting with coming home from the hospital.
















More to come!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh! (frunk style) i just tear up every time i see pictures of this beautiful boy! i cannot get over his cute head of hair and he has the most gorgeous complexion...just like his parents! however, i am sorry marta, but i think the secret is out (based on his hair color) that the britney blonde was truly a christopher creation...paaa! i can't wait to see ya'll and meet the little guy! lots of love
-"Auntie Jocelyn"

christa said...

He is so cute! The family pictures are awesome. You are all glowing. Love it - can't wait to meet Parks.

Laura said...

Congratulations, Mallory and Jackson! He is truly precious and I'm totally digging that hair! What a sweet pea, I hope Brad and I can meet him soon and introduce him to Thatcher and Gray! Much love, Laura

Jodi Broadwater said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS! What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy with such a great head of hair :) Love and prayers to all three of you!

Mary Elizabeth said...

He is soooo precious and you all are such a handsome family. :) I love seeing the pictures and am so glad everything went so well. We will keep you in our prayers. Congratulations!

Megan said...

Oh Marta, I am just dying to hold him again. I love how he appears to be sleeping through his bath!

Grams said...

Love the family picture. Jackson is gorgeous. You are serenely beautiful and Parks is perfect in every way! Soooo happy for you. You are blessed which in turn blesses all of us.
Sending lots of love and long hugs.

Jaime said...

A-Mazing. Much too much to take it all in.

On a funny note, I love how the fresh foaming face wash was totally toppled to the side by the baby tub. So true. Mommies beauty regime will from this point forward be at constant odds with baby land. Don't worry though. It's so worth it!!!

Love you like crazy!!

ClaireWilliams said...

He is TOO CUTE!! I love all that hair! Absolutely beautiful-such an angel! Keep the pictures coming. :)