Wednesday, January 7, 2009

5.5 Weeks!

I can't believe Parks is already over a month old! Time flies. Last week we went to his doctor for a one month checkup. He is doing great. He was 7 pounds 14 ounces when he was born and last week at 4 weeks he was 9 pounds 10 ounces! He was in the 75th percentile for height and the 50th percentile for weight. I'm sure he's at least 10 pounds by now. He is getting a double chin and his little thighs are filling out...it's so cute! He is definitely more awake now. He sleeps great at night and is very alert for a majority of the day. I'm still getting up for one early morning feeding, usually around 4 am. So as far as sleep goes, I'm doing ok.

As a first time mom, I am obsessed with taking pictures of Parks. Here are some pictures of our days at home. Please notice his combover hairstyle after I bathe him. I love to brush his hair!















6 comments:

Grams said...

Continues to be adorable. I could see alot of blue in his eyes in one of those pictures. Love to all of you.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Hysterical. Combover Parks can so sport the look.

He just makes me so happy! I love little Parks.

Lindsey Burke said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are so cute!!! He is the best looking baby ever. I especially love the pictures of him with post-bath combover. Priceless!

THE DARLSON'S said...

So cute! I see you, Mallory in the eye area.... especially in the picture where he is looking over Jackson's shoulder. I am so glad motherhood has been easy for you. I can't wait to meet him!

vintagechica said...

Mallory!!

Its Eren from ages ago at SBCC Youth. Funny how reading your blog has brought all of those hours Sergio and I spent with you all full circle. Your little one is simply beautiful. I am sure you are a wonderful mama. Much love to you.

E