Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Play Gym

Parks has been loving his play gym more and more. It's now one of my favorite things to do with him. When he's on his tummy, he works SO hard trying to move, it is adorable. He works really hard for about 10 minutes and then is wiped out. When he's on his back, he kicks his legs like nobody's business. He just kicks and kicks and bats at his toys that hang, sometimes he talks to them. He is such an active little one I swear he will be crawling by four months and walking by eight months. Jackson walked around 8-9 months so he might be following in his Daddy's footsteps.







I just LOVE this little man!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Aaaahhh, he is sooo cute. Hes starting to look a lot like Jackson

Grams said...

He is so adorable. I love his hair and eyes. I agree. He will crawl and walk early the way he is trying to move already.

Lindsey Burke said...

I have never been obsessed with a baby before but I am obsessed with my Porkster! I'm so glad ya'll are moving here so I can see him all the time. Pinch his cheeks and tell him Aunt Tina loves him.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness. He is SO freakin' cute! I know you showed me these pictures already, but I just want to squeeze him and kiss him more and more. BTW - I love Lindsey's name: Porkster. I have a feeling he'll be self confident when he's older though, Porkster, Hippo, Porks, what's next?

Joshua and Terresa said...

I've heard such sweet things about Parks from your sister. He is such a cutie and I absolutely love his dark hair!! ~Terresa

Jaime said...

He looks like he is lifting his head up really well! Wolanski would be pleased that your baby is already exercising!

ClaireWilliams said...

I love the new pics! He is so handsome!! I love all that hair!! Too cute! Good luck on the move and congrats.