Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 Month Check-Up

For those of you just DYING to know...here are the details of Parks' 4 month check up. He is "thriving" in the words of his doctor. He weighs a hefty 16 pounds exactly and is 25.5 inches tall. Still in the 75th percentile for weight, but 60th for height and 80th for head circumference. The doctor goes, "So who has the big head in the family??" Bless his heart, no wonder he has been behind his peers in steady head control...he has more to support!

He is doing awesome and meeting all his milestones. The doctor said he is a very healthy little boy! I am so excited to be seeing Dr. Synders here because he was my pediatrician growing up, along with my siblings. He is also totally on board with my alternative vaccination schedule which was really important to me. I'm going to post more about that later, I'd love to share with the blogosphere what I've learned regarding vaccinations.

Stay tuned for more pictures of my "thriving" four month old!

1 comment:

nrsimone said...

Mallory -
I'm interested in your vac schedule. I got behind with Olivia on her 4 month ones, so maybe I should go an alternative route but of course I haven't read anything on it yet. So if you've done the research I'd love to hear it!