Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life at the Beach

I know y'all were sick of looking at that Elvira post so I am giving you something else to look at, although I am sorry to say it will not include pictures. Things are going great here in VB. Jackson is really enjoying his job and I am getting used to living here again. Parks is being thoroughly spoiled by his grandparents, aunts and uncles. The transition has been very smooth and I am very thankful for that. We are searching for a church home here and excited about what God has in store for us.

Random updates on Parks:
Parks continues to grow! He hasn't been weighed at the doctors in almost a month but I think he is about 17lbs based on me stepping on the scale with him. He's 3.5 months and doing great. He's still nursing exclusively. He is really changing and has become much more vocal. He has also turned into quite a little drama king. When he wants something, man he lets you know it! His whimpers have become full on wails. I'm guessing he will start crawling around 5 months, he is very motivated to move and is hardly ever still. He has been sleeping 11 hours every night for about 3 weeks now, thank you Lord!

I will try to pull off something more coherent over the weekend!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I MISS YOU! I will call soon, this is tragic. So glad to hear all is well!