Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Babe

I think we could use a little comic relief around here.  I was beginning to not even recognize my own blog.  Here are some pictures of the babe, I hope they put a little joy in your day! 


Check out my ribbon belt, oh yeah!
I never give my mom good smiles for pictures, but she thinks I look cute anyways. 

My favorite time of day is when Daddy comes home from work! I give him a big smile! 

My Daddy & Me
What did I do?
The light blinds me mom!
Not again! 
Aunt Shannon loves my sweet fauxhawk! 


Here is a video of me playing with my Daddy! He is so much fun and I love touching his hair and giggling! 

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! His hair! It's so long! Parks is too funny. I will miss seeing him grow up so much. I love the pictures of startled faces, they're hilarious.

THE DARLSON'S said...

I can't get over the hair Adalie would be so jealous!

Grams said...

Darling pictures! Yes. nice to get back to "normality". I love the video hearing Parks giggle. Thanks. Love to all of you.

Emily said...

I love the video!! What an adorible laugh. Parks is so precious!!

Hillery said...

LOVVEEEEEE the polo onesie..... i think someone fabulous gave parks that!>!>!>>!>!>

love yall xoxo