Monday, April 6, 2009

blog-i-dentity

My blog is in an identity crisis! I am trying to find background I like that reflects my personality and what I want my blog to be but I'm having serious difficulties. I'm not really tech savvy enough to create my own background and then write the html code, etc so I'm stuck with the templates provided by blogspot and the "Cutest Blog on the Block" backgrounds, which are cute, but not fantastic. I'm almost willing to pay someone to design a sweet background. Any takers? In the meantime, I apologize if I put the blog through frequent background changes in hopes of finding "the one". Just wanted to give you fair warning.

3 comments:

mattie said...

lily is reallllyyy good at doing backrounds, i made her do mine for myspace lol.

mallory said...

that's awesome! i would love to talk to her. i'll email her.

Gillian said...

I paid Jordyn $12 to do mine. She completely custom did mine down to the drop down menu for my history. She said she would do it for free but I wanted to send her a little something. She is a stay at home mom with a cute young son so you might feel a connection.

http://thinkflowersdesigns.blogspot.com/