- Hillsong & Hillsong United. Some of the best worship music I have ever heard. This is one of my favorite songs right now. It's called Stronger.
2. Sage Creek Organics. These are some of the softest baby clothes out there. They are in close competition with Kissy Kissy, another one of my faves, but I like SCO because it is organic cotton.
3. California Baby: Baby Wash & Shampoo. I like these because they are really gentle on Parks' skin and they have a rating of 2 on cosmeticdatabase.com which rates the safety of cosmetics based on their ingredients. The lower the rating the safer it is. 2 is very low, there aren't many products with a 1.
4. MAC Prep and Prime. This product is awesome. You put it on after moisturizer but before foundation or concealer and it provides a matte, velvety surface to apply makeup. It also controls oil throughout the day and keeps your makeup looking smooth and fabulous. Plus, it has SPF in it so you are protected from the sun. This is a must-have in my opinion!
5. Beth Moore. Just look at her hair, duh!
6. The Real Housewives of NYC. Right after my beloved Beth Moore. I know, I know, this show is garbage but it has me sucked in! I'm trying to be transparent out here. Bethenny is my favorite housewife (even though she isn't a wife), who is YOUR favorite?
7. Anything made by Ina Garten aka Barefoot Contessa. Let me tell you, this woman can cook! Everything she makes is purely delectable! And most of the time, her main ingredients are "good" olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Delish! Don't you just love her classic button down shirts she is always wearing?
8. Hip-Hop Songs. I've blogged about this before. I have a love for toe-tapping beats, sue me! This song by Beyonce has me in hysterics. Seriously, watch this and enjoy the ridiculocity of this video AND song. Just picture me bustin' a rhyme with the DIVA herself with Parks in tow, of course, and me in my j-crew ensemble and headband.
9. Virginia Beach. Yeah, I know, it's not Hawaii, we have lots of Yankee tourists in the summer, and the water is a rather dark, murky color, but it's where I grew up and it feels like home. I love it here and I love the beach.
10. Jackson & Parks. Loves of my life!