Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2007...



the Andrews family was born! I said, "I do" to Jackson Beal Andrews two years ago today.  It has been two years of wedded bliss :)  I can't believe we have been husband and wife for two whole years! I love Jackson more each day and to see him be a father just makes my love for him grow.  I am so blessed to be his wife.  He is a Godly husband, father, leader and provider for us and I couldn't ask for more.

I would be remiss in this anniversary post if I didn't mention our amazing wedding.  Of course it was my wedding so I think it was the best day ever, but it was truly magical.  It was like an enchanted fairy tale dream wedding!  We got married in a church and had the reception at my parent's home which I loved!  We had a tent put in the front yard and it was so much fun.  I will forever remember this day and smile.  It was the best day of my life (along with Parks being born!).


Just pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Jackson Andrews
good dress picture


all the girls


husband and wife!
first dance


my parents' house

this picture does not do the reception ambiance justice!

neat picture 


this gives you a better idea of what it was like...magical! 
i loved our cake!


goodnight!

I love you Jackson Andrews! I love being your wife! 

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your wedding was georgous and so were you of course! I can't believe it has already been 2 years!

THE DARLSON'S said...

2 years WOW that flew by! Your wedding was serious the most gorgeous wedding I have ever been too. You had the best wedding planner in the world, Bertha! I hope she will do Adalie's wedding for me... maybe she will pay for it too? Ha, just kidding! Happy anniversary! WIll you do a post on what you did for your 2 year?

Jaime said...

I can't believe you are my friend. Your wedding pictures are completely out of control beautiful, siesta! Happy anniversary! Way to dish up some respect as well. I'm so proud!

Gillian said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I LOVE your parents house. So southern and beautiful--my dream home! :)