Monday, May 18, 2009

Yawn....

My blog has become a total yawn.  Several days now I have tried to sit down to write something but I have no inspiration.  Nothing funny has been happening to me lately.  I don't really want to write something controversial again because I don't feel like dealing with the ramifications of my opinions.  But really, everybody has opinions.  If everyone posted their opinions on their blog like I sometimes do, people would think that everyone was offensive.  Chances are, you hold opinions that are offensive to someone, somewhere.  I digress...

The point is I need inspiration and I acknowledge that my blog has become a bore! Help! 

3 comments:

ashley b. said...

hey its ashley britton, jebs wife, im going to follow your blog if you dont mind!! haha.

Lindsey Burke said...

How about pics from Jaime's baby shower??

Grams said...

You'll never be a bore for very long! You are too feisty. Just don't blow us over the edge when you make your comeback. You're the best! We love the way you are. Don't be intimidated by opposition, we'll miss out on your wisdom and wit.