Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 month milestones and blurb

Parks is now sitting up (yay for more independence) and as of June 6th, 2009 I officially felt/saw those precious little white ridges of a first tooth! It is slowly but surely popping up more every day. Sometimes I feel like I need to be keeping a diligent baby book and writing all this down, but then I realized that this blog kind of is my baby book. This is where I put pictures, write about accomplishments and milestones, etc. So imagine my delight when I found out that there is a company that turns blogs into real hardcover books! Yes, BLURB can "slurp" all the posts from your blog and publish them into a nice book so you can have your memories forever! Is that not the coolest thing you have ever heard? I think I will make a book for each year I have been blogging. So instead of doing a baby book for each baby, I will just treat this blog as my baby book and write things I want to remember here! Pretty cool I think.

I'll post pictures of Parks' new sitting accomplishments soon!

2 comments:

THE DARLSON'S said...

this is exactly why I did the blog too. I found out about blurb through my wedding photographer. SO COOL!

christa said...

I had no idea about BLURB! I don't think my blog posts would make a good book (dead fish...) but I think using it as a baby book is an awesome idea!