Friday, June 5, 2009

helen keller

So I first heard the 3oh!3 song "Don't Trust Me" on the radio and I liked it. Then it got to the Helen Keller part and I was just like "Whaaaaat?! Did they really just say that?". It was one of those things that you are shocked you heard but you still kind of chuckled because it is comical. I thought, "I must blog about this, I'm sure people either think it's funny or they hate it." Sure enough, most of you thought it was inappropriate and so do I on some level. But I'll be honest, I did laugh a little bit :)

2 comments:

THE DARLSON'S said...

I have to admit it's Catchy!

Megan said...

I had the same reaction. I dropped my jaw, then laughed out loud, felt bad that I laughed, then decided I hated it. Helen Keller's wild behavior used to scare me. "She wants to touch me wooh...Don't trust a hoe"....Why do I know the lyrics?