Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How old is she?

I went to Hallmark today because a certain holiday is coming up :) As I was checking out the lady who was working there says, "Oh what a cute baby, how old is she?" It kind of caught me off guard because no one has ever thought Parks was a girl. I responded, "Six months." I figured it wasn't worth embarrassing her by saying "He's a boy." Seriously, who could think Parks is a girl?

P.S. Ummm ok as I type I am watching this nasty show about people swimming in a pool filled with beer and they are dipping their mugs in the beer and drinking it! Ewww.

4 comments:

Claire Helena said...

LOL you crack me up! What the heck were you watching?! I can't tell you how many times ppl have made a sweet comment about "how cute she is" or "oh she wants that back!" or whatever. And I usually dont say anything either. But Parks, to me, looks 100% boy! No doubt about it. ;)

mallory said...

Haha I don't know what show it was...I was channel surfing and it landed a travel channel while I was typing. I'm surprised people have thought JRW was a girl...he seems so masculine to me!

Megan said...

I wish there was a pool you could swim in made of coffee

photographs and memories said...

You have an adorable son! :)
He's all boy!

I get those comments all of the time with my son, too.