Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank you, Merck!

Any alternative vaccination schedule people out there?  If so, rejoice! Merck has planned to release the separate M, M and R vaccines again in spring 2011.  Merck is the only manufacturer of the MMR and had discontinued making the separate M, M and R vaccines forcing parents to either get the full MMR at once, or not vaccinate at all.  Now, we have the option of getting them separately again.  Yay! I am very excited about this.  Thanks Merck!

Go HERE to learn more.

3 comments:

THE DARLSON'S said...

Oh thank goodness! Yesterday was Adalie's 1yr. Appointment and I refused the MMR vaccine in hopes I would hear this news soon!! YEA!

Megan said...

I love your new family pic!

The Vandevers said...

You have been so informative on this topic. I really want to look more into this when we have kids, and you have given me some great insight. Thanks!