Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall in Love

I am in love with fall and I feel compelled to share the reasons why.  Here goes a photo list of my favorite fall things. 







Yum Yum Yum!





J. crew velvet blazer. I am obsessed with jackets and blazers.  




Pumpkin Bars....Thanks to Jaime





What can I say, sometimes I like a cold brew?



The return of chili!  I just discovered about two years ago that I love chili! I have my first batch of the season on the stove as I type. 



Babies enjoying fall's bounty! 





Scarves! Love, love, love scarves! 





Fires (in fireplaces of course)!  Does it get cozier than this? 


What is your favorite thing about fall?  Is fall your favorite season too? 

4 comments:

Bryceleigh said...

definitely NOT my favorite season. i love the pumpkins and all, but if you're in school, it's too stressful! sorry to be a debbie downer, but summer is the best :)

Jaime said...

I'm tempted to look online for scarves now. Blast!

Megan said...

Your post brought me much delight as I realized how many things I do love about the fall. Oktoberfest, Pumpkin spice latte, Pumpkin desserts, apple desserts, gorgeous leaves, scarfs. etc. But I'm with Bryceleigh on this one, summer is still my fav.
Still, boots..are another of my fall favorites!

Megan said...

I agree on EVERY account!!! I must also add my own personal favorite: Yankee Pumpkin Spice Candle, I highly recommend buying one, it makes your house smell like fall coziness