Monday, October 12, 2009

for your viewing pleasure...


and my continuing pursuit of humility...please enjoy this picture of me showcasing my baby bangs.  They are real yall!  I was a skeptic when I first heard of baby bangs and my mom didn't seem to know what they were so I thought maybe they weren't real.  Well, they are.  In case you don't know, let me explain what they are.  Baby bangs are the regrowth of all the hair that you lose post-partum.  When Parks was about 4 months old my hair started falling out really badly.  Now, it is growing back.   One would think this would be a good thing, but the result is strange whispy inch long bangs that are difficult to conceal.  Oh well, what can you do?  I just have to look at the little guy and I know that it's all worth it. 



3 comments:

Megan said...

No way! Do you want to borrow my 1/2 inch barrel curling iron this weekend to give 'em a lift? Can't wait to squish the munchkin!

Hannah said...

Hot! My solution was to get bangs to try to cover them and keep them from sticking up. I sported them for a day before I started pinning them. Should have just invested in some good hairspray. Now I'm growing out baby postpartum whispies AND my bangs.

Ohtobebeautiful said...

Oh I had baby bangs soo bad! And my hair is very highlighted, so my baby bangs were so dark and they looked rediculous! haha I feel your pain ;)