Monday, November 16, 2009

life changing

My life was changed this weekend...by a stroller.  I'm sure some of you moms can relate (at least I hope).  Up until now I had only had a huge, clunky stroller that my infant carrier snapped into and a jogging stroller.  The jogging stroller is great, but it's really big and not good for shopping trips and quick in and out kind of things.  

We went to Florida this past weekend for my cousin's wedding and I knew that neither of my two strollers were going to function well in an airport so thus began the search for the umbrella stroller.   

Ta daaaa.....behold the perfect stroller!



I went with the Maclaren Triumph and it has been life changing.  I am convinced that having the right tools for your job is so important.  My husband has said this many times regarding his job in construction and I think it holds true for all jobs.  If you don't have the right equipment a simple task can become an arduous one!  I am so delighted that I have a stroller that is actually easy to use and makes my life easier! As I said, hopefully some of you can relate to this :)



This is what happens when you turn around for one second with Parks....he did this all by himself!!!! I was shocked!


ready to go!

2 comments:

ruthie said...

It was fun to bump into you at the airport! The Dictator looked well restrained in his new stroller :) He's adorable!

Jaime said...

Love the new stroller. Success, siesta!