Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekend with Grandparents

Jackson's mom and dad came to Va Beach to visit for the weekend! They even blessed us with a night out on Saturday night, complete with a stay in a hotel and a chance to sleep in on Sunday!!! Any mom knows, that is probably the best present you could ever get! I hadn't been away from Parks overnight since he was born and I'm not gonna lie, it was a really nice break. Jackson and I went to a movie, then out to a wonderful dinner and then spent the night in a hotel and pulled those blackout curtains shut! Of course, we could only sleep til 7, but that still felt like sleeping in to us. Parks had a blast with his Mama Boo and Papa and their bulldog, Moses. Enjoy the pics!










Even though I had fun, I couldn't wait to get back to my baby!

3 comments:

Megan said...

You all have some wonderful Grandparents!
I've always wondered what that motherly feeling of being away from your child is like. Even after the most amazing time away, a mother always wants to be back with her kids. I hope to find that out some day!

Megan said...

I love Parksy's haircut!! He looks so grown up

Jaime said...

That sounds divine! What a blessing. The blonde looks good, siesta. :)