Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Haircut/19 months!


Isn't it amazing how a haircut on a child seems to age them instantly by about 6 months?!!

Parks is no stranger to haircuts. He's already had 6 "official" haircuts from Pigtails & Crewcuts and 3 "unofficial" home haircuts. His hair grows really fast and I can only stand the overgrown look for a couple weeks.

This is his most recent before & after.





Other recent pics of our 19 month old because they are long overdue!









Somebody was walking around in their birthday suit!





3 comments:

MCD said...

He is a real boy now! I don't see a baby anymore! Maybe it's hanging around in his cheeks a bit. .... so adorable!

Grams said...

I love his hair. I hope your little girl has hair like that!

Megan said...

Hello Sweet little boy! I love all his teeth :) I want to squeeze him in a few weeks.