Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sometimes you just need a makeover

I think that's what my blog needed, a makeover. I have taken almost 2 whole months off! I can't believe it. I would visit my friends' blogs and watch my blog creep to the bottom of their lists because I hadn't updated it in so long. Sad. My life got really busy. Parks is getting older and the naps are getting shorter which has left me little time for blogging. Anyways, I miss my blog and the fun interactions that I've had here so I'm going to try to start blogging regularly again.

I think the first thing that is in order is a before/after photo post of our new house. We did some serious renovations and I'm excited to show the before and after pictures. Be looking for that as well as some new pictures of Parks!

2 comments:

MCD said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the before and afters!

ashley b. said...

YES. I look forward to your future posts!