Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jump It Out

Why in the world is there a toddler trampoline in my backyard??? Oh, that's right. My husband ordered one! I wasn't gonna argue. If he was in the mood to purchase something that might occupy Parks and is basically a giant cage....I'm all in. Time-outs on the trampoline while mommy lays out!

We enjoyed breaking it in tonight with Parks' bff Liliana. She's the sweetest little thing and such a good sport with Parks. Little Truett, 11 months was a trooper too, enjoying the trampoline action from the ground.











It's really fun to take pictures of other kids every now and then :)

5 comments:

MCD said...

That looks like a blast!

Rachel said...

That is so cool!! I've never seen an actual safe trampoline, but with the net inside of the springs, it is!! I can tell that my son will have a LOT of energy to burn when he gets moving. He's not the kind of baby who is content to just lay there. He's been trying to stand since he was 6 weeks old. Now that he's 3 months, he's getting VERY good at it. Anyhow, the point is, thanks for posting this!! Can you tell me what brand you have?

Grams said...

That's better than the playpen we used to use. It serves the same purpose.

Megan said...

How fun! Great idea Jax. That's perfect for little ones. You should hook up his crazy little sprinkler and put it underneath the trampoline. It adds a fun twist to jumping.

Boo said...

Brings back the memories! Jax had two tramps growing up. One for the big kids & one for the smaller guys. PTL we never had an injury with six kids making popcorn of one another. With this humidity, I bet Parks works up a sweat! Jump baby jump!