Monday, November 15, 2010

so much


There's so much I have to blog about. I have about 6 posts I could easily write and post pictures of, but I think I'll try to cram them into one. Sound good?

Remember this picture of Parks & Jackson last year!?
We went again this year and look at how much bigger our little boy is!


Wow! Time is flying. Parks will be 2 in less than 2 weeks! Ahhh....



On to Halloween...Parks was the cutest little spider ever!






Ahhh yes, how could I forget this next update...our potty training DEBACLE. While blog-hopping I stumbled upon this method of potty training that insists that any child over the age of 22 months CAN be potty trained in 3 days. Brilliant, I thought! I can do anything for 3 days, right? WRONG. This method, while I can see it's merit, was completely insane. I lasted 2 days and then had Jackson help on the third and by a couple hours into day 3 we were losing our minds, literally. Here are some of the highlights of Parks in his "big boy undies".

(notice the house is a wreck b/c ALL you do during these 3 days is stare at your child's crotch watching for pee, or worse, poop!)

Do the stanky leg!

Ready, plie!
Parks unfortunately looks way more pregnant than I do at this point...

This was on day 1 when we were still smiling


And finally, good old-fashioned leaf-jumping...




Wow, that was amazing!


He's a happy helper!

Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

allaboutthebrittons said...

Parks is too darn cute! Hopefully we will be seeing you guys soon!