Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter at the Farm

After church this year we headed to my parents' farm on the Eastern Shore to spend some quality time together.  It was a blast! Parks LOVES the great outdoors, just like his daddy!  Sorry, no photos of the 38 week preggo in jorts & tennis shoes, I didn't want to lose any of my readers :) Click on any picture to see it bigger.

 This face melts my heart!


He adores his Aunt Tina! 










 Love those two boys!


 Mom & Jud
A real tractor, this was possibly the biggest hit of the whole day! 





 Precious! 
I can't help but sing to myself "She thinks my tractor's sexy" when I see these




 Catching fish and touching them with Mr. White!

All tuckered out! 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great pictures! The farm looks like a little boy's dream playground.