Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent the weekend at the Lake and had a blast!  I have about 30 seconds to wrap this post up because I hear Reese crying so suffice it to say, we had a great trip and I'll let the pictures do most of the talking! 


 My father-in-law "Mr. Deke" as I like to call him, did a wonderful Sunday service where he dedicated the children and his three grandchildren to the Lord. It was so special! 



 Feeding the carp with Parks.  I must say, they are the nastiest fish I've ever seen but Parks adores feeding them. 
 Weeeee! 
 This picture cracks me up.   He was probably just about to say "That's so funny".
 4 wheelers with daddy = the best!

 Precious cousins!  Harrison & Reese are 3 weeks apart!
 All 3 Andrews grandbabies
 Uncle of the Year Award goes to .... Uncle Britty! 

 The Mayos with their darling new addition!

 The first of many, many photoshoots of these two. 
 Aunt JiJi with Reese!  
 Fishing
 Brother & Sister with their niece and nephew
 Uncle Britt can soothe crying babies and assemble toddler toys, I told you he was Uncle of the Year!
 Baby Harrison!
 Parks

 Meeting my very first nephew for the first time! 
The bros, minus 2. 

No comments: