Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"who does she look like?"

It's the question every parent gets asked when they have a baby.  Sometimes its blatantly obvious but oftentimes the baby is a unique mix of the parents.

We used to say Parks looked like me as a baby but really analyzing the pictures now, I don't think he does at all and the older he gets the more he looks like Jackson to me.  Parks really doesn't look like me at all.

Now I think Reese favors me, but is not identical.  Here are some pictures of Jackson and I as babies:

 Jackson
Me
Parks
Reese

As you can see, I had hair as a baby but nothing like what Reese has!!  What do you think?  I think both our kids are a blend of each of us with Parks favoring Jackson and Reese favoring me. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Reese definitely has your exact nose