Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Blog!

Can you believe I've been blogging for four years?  When thoseandrews started I was 21 years old, had been married for four months and was starting my senior year at UVA.  Now four years, 2 degrees, 2 jobs, 1 move, 5 houses and 2 kids later...we're settled in VA Beach and excited watch our family grow. 

Sept 07
Sept 08
Sept 09
Sept '10

Sept '11

I already knew this but boy does this photo journey further convince me that long & blonde is my destiny!  Oh my word.  I will never go back.  If I ever start talking about a major haircut or going dark please. please talk some sense into me.

Anyways, I really love blogging here and while I do not pretend this is some super interesting, cool blog I know I've garned a couple readers over the years and I really do appreciate your interest in the blog and joining in through the comments.  Thanks for sticking with me through seasons of blog drought and harvest.  Cheers to blogging! 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Blog Birthday! It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in Jaime's living room for CG talking about the blog's beginnings. I love the photo journey too. I think we are both destined for long and blonde. Hair accountability partners?