I'd like my children to remember me...
- Reading my bible as a regular part of my day
- Praying often and without hesitation
- Looking and smelling nice and put together...maybe with one signature scent that they remember
- Cheerful, patient, kind
- Full of adventure!
- Hugging and loving on Jackson and honoring him with my words
- Diligent in my work at home
I'd like for my children to remember our home as...
- Cozy and warm with candles
- Un-cluttered and neat
- Filled with good music
- A place of peace and rest
- A place where all are welcome and hospitality is practiced
Think about it for yourself and if you don't have children, it could be a good exercise to do thinking of your husband!