Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

We had a blast at the "pumpkin patch" a couple weeks ago.  We had to forgo a real pumpkin patch this year because Parks had an allergic reaction last year after visiting one.  We think it was the pumpkin leaves but it could have been straw.  Either way, we avoided it this year and went to a pumpkin "yard", if you will. 












My little harvest display makes me so happy every time I walk up to my door!  It's the simple things in life, right?

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

My front door makes me happy too :) Glad you guys could still go pick pumpkins! (And thanks for your sweet comment the other day. Didn't expect it, which made my day.)

Jo Ann said...

This looks like so much fun. Sometimes the pumpkin patch gets a little overwhelming to me. It's hard to relax when it gets so crowded and chaotic. This looks like a great alternative though and a nice peaceful time with your family! :)