Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seeds of Faith

We're working on the basics with Parks: God made me, Jesus loves me, God made everything, We go to church to praise Jesus, etc.  A little over a month ago I implemented "Circle Time" during our morning routine right after breakfast and it's been so much fun.  We do prayer time, praise songs with hand motions, a memory verse and a Bible story.  Parks has learned 2 verses so far: Ephesians 6:1 and Psalm 126:3.  It's been so rewarding to see his comprehension grow.  Today he started talking about God out of the blue and I grabbed my flip camera and started recording. Of course, the minute you do that they get all goofy but I did grab a few cute moments.  I love God's promise of Proverbs 22:6: "Train up a child in the way that he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.  I am thankful for the privilege to be a part of God's work in my children's lives.  video

1 comment:

Boo said...

Parks will have to pick a verse to have made at the sign shop for the scripture trail! I think Eph. 6:1 is out there already.