11 Random Facts about Me
1. I won the "sit & reach" portion of the physical fitness tests in highschool. every year. boo yah!
2. I am sensitive to noise and hate background noises like fans and motors.
3. I like weird shows like Hoarders and Sister Wives, but you already knew that.
4. I was called a "pillsbury doughgirl" by a boy in 6th grade. Scarred me for life (or just the rest of middle school).
5. I learn the lyrics to songs really easily, including rap.
6. I really dislike it when people give "cold" first impressions, just smile!
7. I could be a professional eavesdropper, which I think may have to do with #2.
8. I almost never answer phone calls for numbers I don't know.
9. I used to want to be an astronaut. Like, for real. I went to space camp in 5th grade and I would order freeze dried food to eat and wear my space suits (I had pink and blue) around the house. I also recall copying portions of the encyclopedia regarding space exploration into my space notebook. This is not a joke.
10. I always open the microwave before it is actually done. I'm not sure what this means, maybe I'm just impatient?
11. I have a geographic tongue.
Megan's questions for me..
1. Where were you born? Virginia Beach General Hospital, about 3 minutes from where I live now.
2. What the best meal you've ever made? Hmmm....probably tenderloin with gorgonzola cream sauce. It's chronic!
3. Where did you honeymoon? Half in Harbour Island, Bahamas (fail), half in Key Biscayne off the coast of Miami. Do NOT trust website pictures!
4. If you were a Disney princess who would you be? Belle, I like that she marched to the beat of her own drum and was willing to stick up for her father.
5. What is your favorite blog to follow? Link to it. Probably Simple Mom
6. Pick a fav: Thai Food or Mexican Food? Mexican, all day every day. I love mexican! I dream of fajitas.
7. What's more embarrassing to have happen: walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe (or coming out of your shirt in my case!!!) or fly down? Hmmm...probably my fly down?
8. How old were you when you got your first cell phone? I think I was 15, right before I got my drivers license.
9. What is your drink of choice at Starbucks? Usually a grande white chocolate mocha. Love me some white chocolate.
10. Favorite song on the radio right now? I'm kind of a sucker for Rhianna's "We Found Love", such a fun dance song.
11. What is keeping you from selling your house and moving next door to me for life??? hubby's job! I would love to live next to los tres! xoxo