Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A new year, a new season

Parks started Pre-K 3 this year at Norfolk Christian.  This is completely surreal to me as I graduated from highschool from Norfolk Christian a mere 8 years ago, yes I'm a youngin'! Walking back in today as a parent was a mixture of bizarre, hilarious and fun.  I absolutely adore his teacher and he has a really sweet group of kids in his class.  I'm really looking forward to this year for both Parks and myself.  I'm praying pre-school will be good to both of us :)









 Meanwhile, while the brother's away, little sister will play!!  Look what I found Miss Reese with in the garage!  She got it out of our recycling bin!  Naughty, naughty....





I'm excited to spend some quality time with this little one while Parks is away.  Clearly she needs a good influence! ;)

1 comment:

Megan said...

How precious. I love Parks with his backpack on. And Reese...what a hoot! That's my girl, picking up a wine bottle ;)